Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Belated New Years!

Since we had just gotten back from Florida and had company over New Years here are my, albeit late, New Years Resolutions:

1. LOSE WEIGHT - for the love of god I will do this if it kills me.

2. Make it to book group every month and have read the book 10 out of 12 times!

3. Get Serena to take me on a photo taking day trip into nature, I've caught the picture bug and who better to get me out there?

4. Go to a wine tasting at least once this year.

5. Try a new food every month, starting with Ham this month (technically this isn't a new food but I have hated ham for years and I tried it again since I haven't eaten it since I quit smoking years ago and have found it's not so bad now)

6. Revisit all the major museums with the kids so they can start to develop the love for the arts young.

7. Read a classic every month, starting with O Pioneers in January - yes true it's the book group book, but I read it!

8. Keep a cash and food journal so I can beat myself up over all the money and junk I'm wasting.

I think that's enough to keep my busy...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're on!

And as for museums, the Corcoran is having a fun photobooth project the kids might like through the end of January (and it's free on Thursdays).

Stephanie said...

Sweet, thanks for letting me know